Wonderware Historian Database and Reporting Basics – Virtual Training
Klinkmann arranges a three-day basic course on the Historian software, comprising database utilization in automation, the key features of the Historian software, a presentation of the configuration of data acquisition, and a presentation of the use of the Historian client programs and of the Dream Reports reporting programs.
Wonderware Historian course goals
To provide basic information and expertise on the use of Historian Server in data acquisition applications. To ensure the correct and optimal use of the Historian Server in different environments. The course is recommended for all persons responsible for process data acquisition/analysis.
Training time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. The course lasts for three days.
Course price: 1050 € (VAT 0%).
Course language: English.
Course agenda, day 1
- Presentation of the Historian database and its features
- Configuration of data acquisition from the InTouch application and System Platform and introduction of the Historian Console
- Retrieval of data from the Historian database, database queries and the data retrieval methods of Historian
Course agenda, day 2
- Data retrieval and configuration revisited
- Manual data acquisition
- Summary tags and replication
- Event-oriented configuration of the Wonderware Historian server, Event system
Course agenda, day 3
- Presentation of the Historian Client programs – Trend, Query and Workbook
- Presentation of the Dream Reports reporting tool
Hardware requirements for participants of the Wonderware Historian Database and Reporting Basics Virtual Training
The training is held with premade cloud operating system from Skytap that can be accessed using web browser. We use also Zoom for the video conferencing part.
Klinkmann Trainings Cancellation Policy
Notice of an intent to cancel a registration must be made in writing to Klinkmann. Training candidates whose cancellation request is received within 7 calendar days prior to the training date will incur a fee equal to 50% of the obligated fee. If a registrant does not participate in the training and no written cancellation is received prior, the full fee will be charged.
A request for a substitution of a participant must be notified in writing before the training date.
Klinkmann reserves the right to cancel and change any trainings and events. In case a course must be cancelled registrants will be informed prior to the start of the training.
Sign up for the course
Select the date and fill in your contact details. You will receive a confirmation message of the training.