Danone Specialized Nutrition enables their Digital Manufacturing vision with AVEVA Manufacturing Execution System
Danone is a global leader in the Food & Beverage industry with a mission to drive healthier and more sustainable consumption through its “One Planet. One Health” initiative. Working with AVEVA, the Specialized Nutrition team has developed a core model or template that provides 20 standard functions for deployment across manufacturing sites, including a standard interface to SAP.
- Design a core MES model with standard, configurable functionality and interfaces for global rollout
- Serve Quality goals by preserving traceability
- Serve Finance goals by capturing and reporting accurate factory usage
- Serve Production goals by measuring true performance
- Serve Digital goals by providing a foundation
- Lack of a legacy standard or “core model” to ensure process consistency across sites
- Paper-based processes & reports
- Development of a core MES model (DANMES) with 20 standard functionalities
- Pre-approved FDA compliant processes for Quality functions
- Development of a standard interface to ERP (SAP)
- Successful configuration and deployment of DANMES at Indonesia site
- Ready for rollout across remaining Danone Specialist Nutrition’s 25 plant sites
Lue lisää AVEVA MES tuotannonohjausratkaisun hyödyistä
The Valmet Automotive MES solution includes AVEVA System Platform, which supports simplified and consistent operations across a wide range of industrial operations and manufacturing facilities by eliminating inconsistent operational practices and measurements through a single model.
The gas distribution network management system for Latvian Gas gas distribution stations. Transferring of information GSM/3G SMS communication (Short Messages) upon remote monitoring.