ARE YOU READY FOR INTERNATIONAL AND AMERICAN MARKET?
Join our seminar and learn more about it
November 2nd 2016 at Tekniikka 2016, Jyväskylä, 10:00 – 12:30, meeting room K306 Anton
With this seminar we will present Rockwell Automation’s possibilities for support, and give an introduction to the standards and practices of automation and cabinet development when going to the international and especially American market.
The seminar will be held in English.
- 10:00 – 10:15 Registration and coffee
- 10:15 – 12:00 Welcome and Rockwell Automation at a Glance
- Going to America – how can Rockwell Automation support You
- Introduction to North American Standards – Terms and Definitions
- North American Standards – UL standards vs. IEC
- Rockwell Automation support and services to Finnish customers
- Wrap-up and closing of seminar
- 12:00 – 12:30 Lunch
Entrance from conference wing.
Fair opens at 10:00, but conference wing will be open
and receive Fair invitations